General objectives of the DISID equality plan
- To advance in the equality of opportunities and treatment between men and women.
- To further integrate the gender perspective in the management of the company.
- To facilitate the reconciliation of personal, family and working life of people working at DISID and promote co-responsibility between men and women.
- To guarantee equal pay for work of equal value.
Specific objectives of the equality plan
SELECTION AND RECRUITMENT
- To guarantee equal opportunities from the selection processes.
- To promote a balanced representation of men and women in the different professional groups, but especially in those areas where there is under-representation.
- Promote a balance between men and women regardless of the type of recruitment: full-time and part-time
- Presence of equality criteria in all processes related to the promotion area.
- Raise awareness and train staff in equal opportunities in general, and especially staff related to the organization of the company, to ensure equality between men and women and objectivity in all processes.
- To facilitate the access of women and men to training specialities that contribute to their professional development in the company in a balanced way.
- To monitor the application of the remuneration policy to guarantee equal pay for work of equal value.
RECONCILIATION OF FAMILY AND WORK LIFE
- Facilitate the exercise of conciliation rights
- Improve conciliatory measures and promote co-responsibility
- To introduce the gender dimension in the policy and tools for the prevention of occupational risks in order to adapt them to the needs and physical, psychological, biological and social characteristics of the workers.
- Disseminate the protocol of sexual and gender-based harassment to prevent it.
- Ensure that internal communication promotes an equal image of men and women.
- Establish information channels on equal opportunities in the company.
- To guarantee that the media and the contents are accessible and known by all the workers.
- To improve and disseminate the legally established rights of women victims of gender violence, thus contributing to their protection.